SHIPPING & RETURNS
OUR TEAM APPROACH TO SHIPPING AND RETURNS IS OUTLINED BELOW
If there is anything that is unclear, please contact us before placing your order.
NOTE: Current Promotion means ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS SHIP FOR FREE.
- All Australian orders are shipped via Australia Post Parcel Post service, and usually take 3-5 business days from placement of order to delivery.
- All International orders are shipped via DHL Express, and usually take 5-7 business days from placement of order to delivery, depending on the country.
- We package and dispatch all orders personally and use a logistics integration application linked to our website called Shippit to assist with data and tracking management.
- You will receive order tracking updates via email, and by default you give Authority To Leave permission to the carrier in the event you are not able to receive the delivery personally. Otherwise, a card will be left at the time of delivery and you can then collect your order from the nearest Australia Post Office or DHL depot.
- We only make contact by phone if we need to contact you quickly in the event of an issue with delivery.
- International import related tariffs, taxes and duties that are country specific, and may be applicable to your international order, are the responsibility of the person who placed the order. In the event that such costs are required to be paid prior to or at the time of delivery, and the recipient of the order refuses to pay them, then DHL will return the goods to SOARTD, and any refund will be reduced by the cost of both the outbound and return freight charges.
RETURNS - AUSTRALIA
- If you receive your order and something is not right, or if you wish to return any items, please Contact Us straight away and we'll work with you to quickly resolve any issues. Please ensure you include your order number and the email address used to place the order in your communication.
- In the event you wish to return any items, please ensure they are in exactly the same condition as when you received them, and in their original packaging (zip lock bag & tags).
- We recommend reuse of the shipping satchel in which you received the goods, assuming you opened it carefully and it is fit for purpose, with the addition of the return shipping label (which we'll email, for you to affix to satchel) and some packing tape to re-seal the open end.
- Within Australia, after you place the return shipping label over the top of the original shipping label (the one with your address on it), lodge the parcel in an Australia Post mail box or at a post office.
RETURNS - INTERNATIONAL
- If you receive your order and something is not right, please Contact Us straight away and we'll do our best to work with you to quickly resolve the issue. Please ensure you include your order number in your communication.
- Unfortunately the cost of international express shipping is high (and its not great for the environment) and we cannot refund shipping costs or offer free returns except in the unlikely event of substantial manufacturing defects with the SOARTD clothing.
- We hope in the future to ship (ocean freight) our clothes to hubs in key countries to enable domestic land based shipping and returns like we currently offer in Australia.